Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do Ohip Cover Lap Band

The Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mistery and Imagination [1976]

Hello again dear readers, I want to comment before the article. You're going to have to apologize, and that is about the blog I'd be as regular as the intestines of Jose Coronado but you see, sometimes unforeseen happen and went back to being without a computer for a while, luckily I have shelled out what had to be pony - leeches, vampires, Jews - and I'm back with something big that I have wanted to have post but, you know, I'm moody as the bladder of Concha Velasco - and that makes me special, thank you for your love -.

Alan Parsons was the sound engineer before becoming a heavyweight progressive rock, and a really good, the proof is that he worked in the recording of albums by the likes of Abbey Road or The Dark Side of the Moon , receiving even the honor of the Grammy nomination as a sound engineer for the latter, but not content with this blanket is rolled to the head and, with Eric Woolfson, founded in 1975, The Alan Parsons Project - yes, tad egocentric was a boy, what do you want? - and a year later he was on the street their debut album Tales of Mystery and Imagination, an album whose theme is none other than, attentive, The work of Edgar Allan Poe! Radio Futura Chupáos that your balls oleh Alan Parsons, between the group's name and debut album you really know what it is to have ambition and the rest is nonsense.


I can not think a comment, I distracted the squint of the couple.

The album contains seven tracks - eleven you find the file because the instrumental theme The fall of the house of Usher is divided into five parts - and are seven themes indeed quite different from each other, each one trying on a story or poem of Mr. Poe and each recreating a perfect environment by topic each story. Maybe I should also highlight the fact that in the first cut titled A Dream Within a Dream including, obviously, the story of the original poem at the hands - or throat - from none other than Mr. Orson Welles. Other stories Poe famous song made by the couple Parsons / Woolfson for this disc are The Tell-Tale Heart - The Tell-Tale Heart, for the LOGSE - The Cask of Amontillado - The Cask of Amontillado - and could not be otherwise The Raven - The Raven -. I leave a couple, and discover.

What else I can say? There are many artists I have discovered from computer and internet, but this album by The Alan Parsons Project I've been listening all life from a kid, and is a hard-earned time and listen, like good wine, and of course it does not take a great admirer of Poe - as yours truly - to appreciate the quality of this work speaks for itself and I think you'll agree once you listen to me, but if you do not know the stories told on the album, maybe it's time to discover them, perhaps at the same time you hear the album ... there is the suggestion. A greeting.

The
Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination [1976]

0 comments:

Post a Comment